I got my first assignment as a Data Scientist and applied the knowledge adquired for marketing (and not only) porpouses.
- The system show interesting properties
I bought (and sold) my first car.
- Learnt a lot in this experiment: where I estimated the cx of the car succesfully.
- Also about how “fun” can bureaucracy be.
I learnt about Docker:
- How simple is to deploy containerized app’s and start self-hosting: https://github.com/JAlcocerT/Docker
- How to build you own images to build resilient apps
I got in love with Raspberry Pi.
- Continued learning about Linux: https://jalcocert.github.io/Linux/
- Started to self-host my own cloud for me and my family thanks to Nextcloud: https://jalcocert.github.io/RPi/projects/nextcloud/
I started to use different cloud compute services:
- Used GCP free tier.
- Used Oracle free tier
I started to document my learning process:
Last but not least, I read 15 books.